Sunday, January 2, 2011

new year, new interests

I've had this blog for over a month, and have come here several times in an attempt to make an interesting, aesthetic-ly pleasing post, but have been too intimidated by my lack of knowledge of HTML or uncertainty about resizing and posting the pictures I have taken for months, with the intention of putting them on this blog,

However, I figured, with a New Year comes an attempt at new things, new interest, new ventures, so, inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Cupcakes and Cashmere, who I think takes such lovely pictures of everything she does, I decided to start my own. I'm still finding my footing in the "blogosphere," but I hope to take some of you along for what I hope to be an interesting ride.


For now, I'm signing off. Until next time, be excellent to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment