Saturday, January 8, 2011

christina, carolina, barcelona

First and second pictures: La Boquería. Third picture: Caroline at Happy Pills. Fourth picture: Universitat Pompeu Fabra Communication Campus; scarf and yoga pants, Old Navy; gray shirt and gray cross body bag, Gap; chestnut boots, Charlotte Russe. Fifth picture: dinner off Placa St. Jaume. Sixth picture: after dinner; purple tank and gray cross body bag, Gap; black cardigan (left in a taxi the next night), Old Navy; belt, Charlotte Russe; nail polish, Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI. 

The post-Christmas blues and days of working 8-5 with little time to do anything remotely photo-worthy has sent me venturing through my photographs from what was dubbed "EuroTrip 2010" ...  I went to Barcelona and Paris for 10 days back in October and November, with my good friend Caroline who was studying abroad in Paris. We met in my old stomping grounds, Barcelona, for 4 days of sun, seafood, and serious architecture, and then jetted off to Paris for 5 days of everything quintessentially French (berets, baguettes, bateaus, etc.). These are just a few pictures from my first day in Barcelona. I've only been back for 3 months stateside but these bitterly cold days with ambiguously-minded snow are sending my thoughts back to Europe.

BE, xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your trip was amazing! I so hope I get to go abroad someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! I've been to Madrid briefly (layover) and never been to Paris, ah! I may try and squeeze them in this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos :) I miss my study abroad in Spain SO much. I did Madrid, but Barcelona was amazing and one of my favorite cities. I LOVED Paris when I went... 2.5 days just wasn't enough time to see everything!

    ReplyDelete