Saturday, January 29, 2011

negro y blanco

Black and white. Until I get a boyfriend who will act as my faux-tographer for outfit posts, expect to be seeing a lot more shower curtains. This ensemble brought to you in celebration of my friend Katie's 23rd birthday in early January. I've enjoyed the darker colors that winter gives us the liberties to wear (as evidenced here). However, with spring sniffing the air, I can feel my pastel obsession warming up...
Military jacket, H&M in Barcelona; black and white ruffled top, Target; quilted cross-body bag, vintage; black belt, Charlotte Russe; straight jeans, ATL; white watch, Michael Kors; bracelets, TOMS.

Stay excellent.

1 comment:

  1. I like that top a lot! Very cute outfit and def something I would wear, straight down to the TOMS (which I need to buy soon).

    ReplyDelete